From a simple detail to a full mural made from porcelain stoneware pieces, 180 cm long by 120 cm wide and 2 cm thick, either for walls or floors, exterior or interior, straight or curve cuts. Anything is possible for COARCE. You bring the ideas, COARCE takes it from there.
To be able to perform all of these works, COARCE presents its great 2009 new development.
StonArq is full-body technical porcelain stoneware, without enameling, 2 cm thick. This product has very special features, beating all other materials in the field of stone and ceramic, and can be used in applications that have been unthinkable up to present, such as:
- Counter Tops. Stain-resistant due to their lack of porosity, fire resistant (M0), not altered when exposed to heat or sunlight, and resistant to acids.
- One-piece steps, of up to 180 cm wide and 120 cm deep. Resistant to bending. Ideal for special stairs, spiral staircases, etc.
- Grilles for pool borders, chemical industries and outdoor areas. Fully resistant to traffic and chemical attack. We can also produce passable tree grilles.
- Ventilated façades. With different format plates up to 180x120x2cm, which cannot be made from natural stones. Lower structural load on the façade. It never breaks due to freezing.
- Exterior raised pavements. The rustic 90x60x2 cm pieces may be installed directly on the PVC or concrete base, which entails considerable cost savings in installation and materials.